Photo Finish Terms and Conditions
* Bonuses will be applied as wagering account credits and must be used for wagering.
1) Offers valid from 12:00:00 a.m. EST to 11:59:59 p.m. EST on specified dates (collectively “promotional periods”):
International Bet & Get Monday 9/6,9/13,9/20,9/27
Penn Early Race Insurance Promotion 9/7,9/14,9/21,9/28
Across the Board Promotion 9/1,9/8,9/15,9/22,9/29
Pick 3/4/5/6 Insurance 9/2,9/9,9/16,9/23,9/30
2) Must be an individual HollywoodRaces.com advance deposit wagering account holder with an active account. Corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, syndicates, trusts and other non-individual legal entities are not eligible to participate.
3) Offers limited to one account holder per household (physical address, phone number, or IP address). Offers cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be combined with other offers.
4) Offers limited as follows:
International Bet & Get Monday :Only exotic wagers are eligible for this promotion; win, place, show, win/place, win/show and win/place/show wagers are not eligible. Refunded and canceled wagers are not eligible. Eligible wagers must be placed during the promotional period. Maximum wagering account credit per eligible participant is Fifty-Dollars ($50). Bonuses are awarded in $5 increments for every $50 wagered. Order of finish and final placing (in the event of a disqualification) is determined by Equibase charts.
Penn Early Race Insurance Tuesday: Offers limited as follows: Limit of one (1) win bet of up to Ten Dollars ($10) on each eligible ace. Participants who make more than one (1) win bet on the designated race will only be refunded on their first wager/runner placed. Multi-horse or "boxed" Win bets placed on the same bet submission will not qualify. Must be a straight win bet only. Win/place, Win/Show, and win/place/show bets are not eligible. Maximum wagering account credit per eligible participant per race is Ten Dollars ($10) for up to $80 total. Order of finish is determined by Equibase charts
Across the Board Wednesday: Only win bets that meet the required minimum ($10) and settle as a win or a loss are eligible. Any cancelled or refunded wagers (due to a scratch) will not count towards the promotion. Eligible wagers must be placed during the promotional period and at each of the selected tracks. Players who do not wager at all 4 tracks will not be provided a bonus. Maximum wagering account credit per eligible participant is Twenty-Dollars ($20). Order of finish and final placing (in the event of a disqualification) is determined by Equibase charts.
Pick 3/4/5/6 Insurance: Only losing Pick wagers are eligible for this promotion. Winning, canceled or refunded wagers are not eligible. Eligible wagers must be placed during the promotional period. Maximum wagering account credit per eligible participant is Twenty-Five Dollars ($25).Bonus is on bet cost; bonus equals the cost of the bet placed multiplied by the bonus percentage. Order of finish and final placing (in the event of a disqualification) is determined by Equibase charts. Order of finish and final placing (in the event of a disqualification) is determined by Equibase charts.
5) Maximum wagering credit bonus that can be earned on any day of the promotional period is Twenty-Five Dollars ($25-$50).
6) Maximum wagering credit bonus that can be earned in any week (Monday – Sunday) of the promotional period is One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150).
7) Qualifying wagers are defined as wagers which are official and not subject to cancellation or refund.
8) Qualifying wagers must be placed through HollywoodRaces.com (online or mobile application) during the promotional period. Wagers made by calling in or at a racetrack or by any other means do not qualify.
9) Promotional offer will be in the form of wagering account credits placed in HollywoodRaces.com advance deposit wagering accounts within three (3) business day following satisfaction of promotional offer requirements.
10) Wagering account credits are non-cashable and cannot be withdrawn. The wagering account credit must be wagered at least once (SHOW WAGERS DO NOT QUALIFY) before any returns on wagers made with the wagering account credits may be withdrawn.
11) Offer subject to regulatory approval. Void where prohibited by law. Persons under 18 years of age (21 in IN & AL) may not apply for an advance deposit wagering account or place advance deposits or wager.
12) All races and wagers are subject to Pennsylvania Racing Commission Rules, Massachusetts Gaming Commission Rules and Oregon Racing Commission Rules.
13) HollywoodRaces.com advance deposit account holders are responsible for any and all local, state, or federal taxes.