Gulfstream Reactivation Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
* Bonuses will be applied as wagering account credits and must be used for wagering.
Terms and Conditions
- Offers valid from 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), Saturday, January 25, 2020 to 11:59:59 p.m. ET, (the “promotional period”) on all races at Gulfstream:
- Must be an individual HollywoodRaces.com advance deposit wagering account holder with an active account. Corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, syndicates, trusts and other non-individual legal entities are not eligible to participate.
- Offers limited to one account holder per household (physical address, phone number, or IP address). Offers cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be combined with other offers.
- All exotic bet types and amounts, as well as straight win or place wagers, qualify toward the $20 minimum requirement; no show, place/show, or win/place/show wagers are eligible.
- Only wagers placed at Gulfstream are eligible for the promotion.
- Maximum wagering credit bonus that can be earned during this promotional period is $20.
- Offer valid only for original recipients of the promotional email; must opt-in to receive this offer.
- Qualifying wagers are defined as wagers which are official and not subject to cancellation or refund.
- Qualifying wagers must be placed through HollywoodRaces.com (online or mobile application) during the promotional period. Wagers made by calling in or at a racetrack or by any other means do not qualify.
- Promotional offer will be in the form of wagering account credits placed in HollywoodRaces.com advance deposit wagering accounts by end of business on Monday, January 27, 2019.
- Wagering account credits are non-cashable and cannot be withdrawn. The wagering account credit must be wagered at least once (SHOW WAGERS DO NOT QUALIFY) before any returns on wagers made with the wagering account credits may be withdrawn.
- Offer subject to regulatory approval. Void where prohibited by law.
- All races and wagers are subject to Pennsylvania Racing Commission Rules, Massachusetts Gaming Commission Rules and Oregon Racing Commission Rules.
- com advance deposit account holders are responsible for any and all local, state, or federal taxes.
- Employees of eBetUSA.com, Inc., Plainville Gaming and Redevelopment, LLC, Sportech, Mountainview Thoroughbred Racing Association, LLC, Penn National Turf Club, LLC, Penn ADW, LLC and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, employees, contractors, advertising agencies and their respective immediate family members are not eligible for this promotional offer.
- Penn ADW, LLC is the sole judge of eligibility and qualification for this promotional offer and reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotional offer at any time and for any reason with or without notice and/or to exclude anyone from receiving the wagering credit for cause.