October Qualifying Offer Terms and Conditions
This October, place at least $7,500 in qualifying wagers with Hollywood Races to earn a free entry to the THE WORLD SERIES OF HANDICAPPING® TOURNAMENT, Presented by the PA HBPA, November 10, 2019 at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course in Grantville, Pennsylvania.
Must be 21 or over. Limitations and restrictions apply. See full terms and conditions for details.
- Offer valid October 1, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) to November 2, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“promotional period”).
- Must be an individual HollywoodRaces.com advance deposit wagering account holder with an active account and twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of September 30, 2019. Corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, syndicates, trusts and other non-individual legal entities are not eligible to participate.
- Offer limited to one account holder per household (physical address, phone number, or IP address). Offer cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited as follows:
- Qualifying wagers must be placed during the promotional period.
- Qualifying wagers must total at least Seven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($7,500) by the end of the promotional period.
- Qualifying wagers must be placed through HollywoodRaces.com (online or mobile application) and/or Hollywood Races’ telephone account wagering system during the promotional period. Wagers made at a racetrack or by any other means do not qualify.
- Qualifying wagers are defined as wagers which are official and not subject to cancellation or refund.
- Show pool wagers do count toward qualifying wagers.
- Participants meeting all offer requirements will earn one (1) entry to the THE WORLD SERIES OF HANDICAPPING® TOURNAMENT, Presented by the PA HBPA to be held on November 10, 2019 at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course in Grantville, Pennsylvania for each $7,500 in qualifying wagers. The maximum number of entries that can be earned is two (2). Participants are responsible for all costs associated with attending the THE WORLD SERIES OF HANDICAPPING® TOURNAMENT at Penn National Race Course.
- Offer subject to regulatory approval. Void where prohibited by law.
- All races and wagers are subject to Pennsylvania Racing Commission Rules, Oregon Racing Commission Rules and Massachusetts Gaming Commission rules.
- com advance deposit account holders are responsible for any and all local, state, or federal taxes.
- Employees of eBetUSA.com, Inc., Plainville Gaming and Redevelopment, LLC, Sportech, Mountainview Thoroughbred Racing Association, LLC, Penn National Turf Club, LLC, Penn ADW, LLC and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, employees, contractors, advertising agencies and their respective immediate family members are not eligible for this promotional offer.
- Penn ADW, LLC is the sole judge of eligibility and qualification for this promotional offer and reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotional offer at any time and for any reason with or without notice and/or to exclude anyone from receiving the wagering credit for cause.